This page includes all interviews we’ve conducted at astrobotany.com, and all interviews we’ve found from other sources. If you know of any interviews not listed on this page, please tell us on our contact page.
- Dr. Kent Kobayashi: coming soon!
- Dr. Oscar Monje: coming soon!
- Dr. Gioia Massa: Growing Generations of Plant Scientists (2018)
- A Pillar of Space Agriculture: Dr. Raymond Wheeler (2018)
- An Interview with Dr. Simon Gilroy, Astrobotanist (2017)
interviews from other sources
- Check out the Gardeners of the Galaxy Podcast for many astrobotany interviews! Our top picks are below.
- John Kiss: Interplanetary Podcast: #191 – John Kiss – To Boldly Grow (2020)
- Nicol Caplin: GARNet UK Plant Science Roundup Podcast: Nicol Caplin discusses ionising radiation and plants in space! (2020)
- Matthew Lehmitz: Future Imminent Podcast: Future of Plants in Space – Plant Sat (2020)
- Rob Ferl: Ag Future: Innovation in Agri-Food Podcast: #115: Zero-gravity ops in crops – Dr. Robert Ferl (2019)
- Ray Wheeler: Future of Agriculture Podcast: FOA 167: Farming in Space with Dr Ray Wheeler of NASA (2019)
- Simon Gilroy: Room 104 Podcast With Cormac Moore and Saoirse Long: How Do You Water Plants In Space? Simon Gilroy Explains (2019)
- Simon Gilroy: The Taproot Podcast: S3E5: Simon Says: Captivate the public with snazzy videos of plant defense, send plants to space, and embrace curiosity-driven science (2019)
- Simon Gilroy: Edge Effects Podcast: Gardening in Outer Space: A Conversation with Simon Gilroy (2018)
- Rob Ferl: In Defense of Plants Podcast: Ep. 157 – Plants in Space (2018)
- Matt Bamsey: SpaceQ Podcast: Episode 15: Matt Bamsey Talks Safe Food Production in Space and His Astronaut Recruitment Experience (2017)
- Gary Stutte: The Hort Report Podcast: ICCEA 2017: Growing plants in space (2017)
- Gioia Massa: Hort Americas’ Voices of Horticulture: Dr. Gioia Massa, NASA (2017)
- Gioia Massa and Melissa Jones: Mike Rowe And NASA Scientists: Dirty Jobs In Spaaace! (2016)